An independent airline company licensed by the German Federal Aviation Authority (Luftfahrtbundesamt) with a large fleet of aircraft is part of the ProAir Group.
With the establishment of ProAir Aviation GmbH in 2007, an air carrier licensed by the Luftfahrtbundesamt, as part of the ProAir Group and the own air operator’s certificate (D-150 EG), ProAir Group meets therefore all requirements for commercial flight operations.
With our airplanes we laid the foundations for meeting your personal requirements even more precisely. The ProAir Aviation GmbH fleet brings you directly, flexibly and safely to your destination within Europe- without stopover, check-in times and waiting times.
ProAir Aviation fleet
Welcome on board – highest level of safety, optimal flexibility, enhanced mobility and individual service will enthuse you. In addition to the exclusive use as passenger aircraft we can of course also transport cargo. Take off with us – 24 hours a day!
Whatever comfort or equipment you prefer: ProAir Aviation has the suitable aircraft for your travel or transport requirements.
Enjoy your home on board:
- Our service begins already with the professional planning and organisation of your flight.
- Be it business trip or private trip, a trip to a fair, an express delivery flight, a VIP or event flight: we take off for you.
- No stopovers, no check-in times and waiting times
- Transfer/shuttle service by limousine or helicopter to or from the aircraft
- Booking of an individual VIP lounge for departure and arrival
- Exclusive catering and special service on board
- Complete handling of inbound and outbound formalities
- Coordination of courier collectors or cargo collectors
- Our experienced team of pilots carries out regularly check flights, safety training, emergency trainings and simulator trainings.
- All aircraft are equipped with the highest technical standards, such as traffic alert and collision avoidance system (TCAS), enhanced ground proximity warning systems (EGPWS) and for instrument flights.
- All aircraft are equipped with full anti-icing systems to master of respective weather situations.
- Liability and insurance are regulated in correspondence with those for the traditional scheduled flight carriers.
- ProAir uses a strict internal quality assurance and service monitoring system.
Our own air operator’s certificate allows us in addition to operate your aircraft in a commercial management. The ProAir Management & Sales team is happy to undertake the private management of your aircraft.
Air traffic control, flight planning and the movement service are carried out by our own 24-h-operations control team.